Other Business Professional Visas

Musillo Unkenholt can help business and businesses professionals with a range of nonimmigrant visas, including:

  • E-1 Treaty Trader;
  • E-2 Treaty Investor;
  • H-2 Temporary and Seasonal Workers;
  • H-3 Trainees;
  • J-1 Exchange Visitors;
  • R-1 Religious Workers;
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability; and
  • P-1 Athletes and Entertainers

Please contact us if you have more interest in one of the visa classifications.